Wednesday, May 9, 2018

ssS

Image result for dan dierdorf

"If I''ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the nest way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I', going to succeed."
                                                                -Dan Dierdorf






                       This quote is politically correct, but Yea, I honestly have no emotion for this quote. If our teacher does that's cool. It doesn't change the fact that people, and the living die. We can't criticize what we don't understand. Like calamities, such as tornadoes and earthquakes etc. These things help, even if as humans we tend to be pessimistic. Nature treats all living creatures the same. With equilibrium, for ants, trees, and humans. We should ask why there are ants or animals we disagree with, like rats. Nature decides what must live or not exist. We'll no matter, I myself am just a human, like just being a horse or a rat. My words are not important to those who, don't care for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment