Friday, May 25, 2018

Memorial Day

                                                                     Memorial Day

Memorial Day- is a federal holiday, celebrating the people who died while serving our country. Like the police force, the military, SWAT, etc.

Memorial day is on MAY 28

We can show honor by not disobeying laws and doing the right thing.



Image result for memorial day

My dad is a Veteran

Listen to my dad

I never really celebrated memorial day. Not to mention all my dead family is at ecuador. So even if I wanted to visit my family's grave I could't. Most of the time, I don't realize it's memorial day until the next day. At this point it's imminent for me to forget. An idyllic memorial day for me, would be, relaxing in a pool. With the breeze hitting your hair. Or just shooting some deers, and cutting the heads off and make it into, a trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment